So this is my year of walks...

Nothing fancy. It is exactly what it says it is. Over the next year, I want to take a walk every day. For an entire year. Hopefully, along my journey I can discover better health, weight loss, and a sense of direction and purpose in my life. And so my journey begins. On my way to a better me.

Monday, January 11, 2010

Jan 11, 2010


This is my serious walking face! Ha! Well, it's day 11 now and still walking. I took a new route in the neighborhood tonight just to shake things up a bit. It's still really cold outside, this winter stretch is lasting quite a while, but you won't hear me complain.

Don't even THINK about slowing down! WALK as the sign says, this is the halfway point and the sign says "WALK" so on I go.. but first I take a look over to one of the places that got me in trouble...

This is a Taco Bell. One of my OLD haunts. One of the places that helped me get myself into shape. (Yes, ROUND is a shape). On this corner alone, there is a Taco Bell, Burger King, Five Guys, A&W, Starbucks, and a Kentucky Fried Chicken. Yep, I pass them every day. But now, I PASS them... every day!

1 comment:

  1. Changing eating habits is a tough one. Secret is to do one thing different, one tiny thing different and then, you realize, you've done a lot of positive changes in your life.

    ReplyDelete