So this is my year of walks...

Nothing fancy. It is exactly what it says it is. Over the next year, I want to take a walk every day. For an entire year. Hopefully, along my journey I can discover better health, weight loss, and a sense of direction and purpose in my life. And so my journey begins. On my way to a better me.

Monday, January 25, 2010

Jan 25, 2010

I found that today I need a walk to settle my stomach and clear my head. How unusual using exercise to solve my physical problems, but it worked like a charm. I couldn't wait to get out into the cool breeze and breathe some fresh air.

This sign kind of reminded me that sometimes we come to a crossroads in our life and the decision really is simple. Go this way, or go that way... but get going! Approach your next problem with this attitude and although you may not be going down the right path, at least your problem will be behind you. Enjoy the journey, and be flexible in your plans.

1 comment:

  1. I love your insight about needing to take a direction and no matter which one you take, the issue will be behind you.

    ReplyDelete