So this is my year of walks...

Nothing fancy. It is exactly what it says it is. Over the next year, I want to take a walk every day. For an entire year. Hopefully, along my journey I can discover better health, weight loss, and a sense of direction and purpose in my life. And so my journey begins. On my way to a better me.

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Jan 5, 2010

There are all kinds of signs, and warnings and reasons why we can't do something, or why we shouldn't do something. And sometimes we look for these signs and use them as reasons or excuses for not continuing on our journey.
But sometimes those signs lead us to other signs to help us find a way through our problems or at least, a way around them.
And the journey continues...

Because there's work to be done, and plenty of road ahead.

1 comment:

  1. You are so right Ed about signs. I would say that people tend to look for signs that support what they think and feel. I say, ask yourself if this is true before believing what you see and then take action.

    ReplyDelete