So this is my year of walks...

Nothing fancy. It is exactly what it says it is. Over the next year, I want to take a walk every day. For an entire year. Hopefully, along my journey I can discover better health, weight loss, and a sense of direction and purpose in my life. And so my journey begins. On my way to a better me.

Friday, January 29, 2010

Jan 29, 2010

Nothing special about this walk tonight, but I did get the walk in. I took a walk up the the CVS here and bought some cards for future birthdays, and holidays. I think I'll try to send out more cards this year. I know how special I thought it was when people remembered me on my birthday with a card. It made me want to be a better friend. So I picked up some cards tonight.

Took some time out to have fun and show off my jazz hands, because I really can't dance.

See what I mean? Ha, have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment