So this is my year of walks...

Nothing fancy. It is exactly what it says it is. Over the next year, I want to take a walk every day. For an entire year. Hopefully, along my journey I can discover better health, weight loss, and a sense of direction and purpose in my life. And so my journey begins. On my way to a better me.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Jan. 2, 2010

So here I am on Day 2 of walking, out on the Pinellas Trail on the bridge over Bay Pines Marina. I always wanted to walk out on this bridge. You can see it span across the water if you're driving along Tyrone Boulevard, and it looks so amazing. And here you can see why.

On the walk across, you can look out and see the most amazing view of these little finger islands jutting out into the water. There is a large house hidden back among those trees, and the view their must be spectacular!

This is the view to the South. The sun staring down at a little inlet that spans out to the Intercoastal waterway, and eventually the Gulf of Mexico. It's a pretty walk on a pretty day. And many more to come my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment