So this is my year of walks...

Nothing fancy. It is exactly what it says it is. Over the next year, I want to take a walk every day. For an entire year. Hopefully, along my journey I can discover better health, weight loss, and a sense of direction and purpose in my life. And so my journey begins. On my way to a better me.

Friday, January 8, 2010

Jan 8, 2010

Well, it's supposed to be one of the coldest nights of the year. I keep hearing about this "Wintery Mix" which is supposed to be rain and sleet I guess. So as I step out into the cold dark night, I'm prepared with my trusty sports cap and hoodie. Yes, I love my shorts. I wait all year for this weather, what good would it do to bundle completely up?

Well, they were right. It was a bit chilly at the beginning of the walk. Started out into a headwind. Tonight, it's gonna just be about getting it in (the walk).


It's night time and I'm in mid-journey. Here's my proof of walking folks! No mental therapy tonight. Git 'er done is the word of the evening! Can I make it home for Dr. Phil? Yeah, if you stop taking pictures!

2 comments:

  1. I was going to ask you, who is taking pictures of you walking?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I've missed all your posts. I really had no idea anybody was looking at this blog. I take them of myself Claudette, I set the timer, and stand where I think I should be. It was very much a solo project.

      Delete