So this is my year of walks...

Nothing fancy. It is exactly what it says it is. Over the next year, I want to take a walk every day. For an entire year. Hopefully, along my journey I can discover better health, weight loss, and a sense of direction and purpose in my life. And so my journey begins. On my way to a better me.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Jan 20, 2010 50th Birthday

Nothing fancy today for a 50th Birthday walk. But I did get out there, and that's the point. I knew I had cake waiting for me tonight, so I wanted to get out there, get the walk done, get home and get that cake! LOL... sometimes the journey ends with cake. And sometimes that is the destination.


Just a side note. This is my office, strategically trashed for my 50th birthday party. Nice inflatable potty there. Love my co-workers.

1 comment: