So this is my year of walks...

Nothing fancy. It is exactly what it says it is. Over the next year, I want to take a walk every day. For an entire year. Hopefully, along my journey I can discover better health, weight loss, and a sense of direction and purpose in my life. And so my journey begins. On my way to a better me.

Friday, January 22, 2010

Jan 21, 2010

I knew I was going to be busy tonight, so today I opted for a walk in the corporate park across the street. The signs give you the warning... "Beware of Alligators" but surely there can't be alligators in here? Yes there can, and don't call me Shirley.

If you want the proof, here it is! This guy, or girl was sunning herself on the side of the lake and didnt have a care in the world. I, on the other hand had a few concerns.

More wildlife in the park. This is either a momma and baby, or two types of turtles. but the one on the left is about a foot long or better, the baby could be a different type of turtle.

No comments:

Post a Comment