So this is my year of walks...

Nothing fancy. It is exactly what it says it is. Over the next year, I want to take a walk every day. For an entire year. Hopefully, along my journey I can discover better health, weight loss, and a sense of direction and purpose in my life. And so my journey begins. On my way to a better me.

Friday, April 30, 2010

Apr 30, 2010

If you're gonna take a walk every single day, THESE are the walks you love to have every once in a while! Tonight is walk 120 and I'm a volunteer for Fan Appreciation Day at Bright House field in Clearwater. Not a bad view huh? And tonight, I spent 3 hours on my feet walking the perimiter of Bright House field, handing out little goodies to fans who attend the game.

Virginia Johnson takes some time out to have a photo-op with me. She's terrific!

This is the entrance to Bright House field. I'll begin my walking here. That's Debby Clues on the right, leading the way.

Practice for the Daytona Cubs. I won't be able to make the game, but these are KIDS playing the game. Literally most likely right out of High School.

A panoramic of Bright House field. Hot, steamy night. Perfect for baseball. Or a walk around the game!

No comments:

Post a Comment