So this is my year of walks...

Nothing fancy. It is exactly what it says it is. Over the next year, I want to take a walk every day. For an entire year. Hopefully, along my journey I can discover better health, weight loss, and a sense of direction and purpose in my life. And so my journey begins. On my way to a better me.

Friday, April 9, 2010

Apr 9, 2010

Walk 99-Having a little fun with the IRONY of the sign!

Out in the parking lot, this is the first picture that I started to notice some contour in my face. I hope that continues.

My first roadkill. It shocked the hell out of me, and then I laughed thinking about my friend who owns a business called roadkillteeshirts.com. LOL, this one's for you Michael.

Staying strong for tomorrow. Walk 100, and the journey continues!


No comments:

Post a Comment