So this is my year of walks...

Nothing fancy. It is exactly what it says it is. Over the next year, I want to take a walk every day. For an entire year. Hopefully, along my journey I can discover better health, weight loss, and a sense of direction and purpose in my life. And so my journey begins. On my way to a better me.

Sunday, May 2, 2010

May 1, 2010

Walk 121 is a walk at the Trop, and ZZ Top. I had to walk around the entire stadium trying to find the VIP access to see ZZ Top after the Rays lose to Kansas City 4-2 in extra innings. I got right up front, and that's the power of walking, man!

This is Barb. Best friend and baseball fan! Barb, you're the best.

This is the closeness to the stage. The VIP access was awesome.

Dusty Hill does the bass flip, and Billy Gibbons seems pretty happy with the results.

This was my walking track tonight. A couple of laps around this baby will get you slim real fast! Great night! The journey continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment