So this is my year of walks...

Nothing fancy. It is exactly what it says it is. Over the next year, I want to take a walk every day. For an entire year. Hopefully, along my journey I can discover better health, weight loss, and a sense of direction and purpose in my life. And so my journey begins. On my way to a better me.

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Apr 11, 2010

Walk 101 and were in phase 2 now of this year of walks. I had to get my feet wet (literally) today. When I was trying to think of where to walk, all I could feel was water and sand hitting my feet, and the beach was the obvious solution! I was NOT wrong!

Still lots of tourists down here, and weather like this is the reason why. It was a beautiful day.

These guys had no idea that pelican was flying overhead, but it's a perfect "Florida" moment, all you have to do is look around for lots of these moments. They're everywhere!

This is the ruins of what was probably a nice sand castle sculpture. The pool still had the Gulf water flowing in and out, and I thought if I shot it right, it might look like a HUGE landscape shot. I like it better just like the niniature it is.

Nice foot soak. The salt water is so healing. I just might put in some swim time this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment