So this is my year of walks...

Nothing fancy. It is exactly what it says it is. Over the next year, I want to take a walk every day. For an entire year. Hopefully, along my journey I can discover better health, weight loss, and a sense of direction and purpose in my life. And so my journey begins. On my way to a better me.

Monday, April 19, 2010

Apr 19, 2010

Today is Monday and it's walk 109. Yes, it's going well for now. The day is warm and today Kelly, Kristin and I set out for another walk around Carillon. It was very warm, and I was glad for the shorter walk.

The gators are back out in full force.

Talk about confidence! This box turtle is making some dangerous friends in that alligator right by his side.

Looking down, putting one foot in front of the other. The journey continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment