So this is my year of walks...

Nothing fancy. It is exactly what it says it is. Over the next year, I want to take a walk every day. For an entire year. Hopefully, along my journey I can discover better health, weight loss, and a sense of direction and purpose in my life. And so my journey begins. On my way to a better me.

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Apr 3, 2010

Some days are just more photogenic than others. Today is walk 93 and I went out to nearby Millennium Park and decided to take a different path than the one that always led me down by the wooden tower. I was rewarded brilliantly! This small lake behind me was as smooth as a mirror, and just as reflective. Brilliant day.

Something lives in this hole, and I didn't want to get close enough to find out. But it was intriguing. Too big of a possibility of running into a gator.

Beauty and symmetry in nature.

Everything blooming and blossoming in the lake, and this wonderful stone wall makes the perfect frame for natures artwork.

This is the first gator I've seen in this park. He was pretty big too, but too far to really get a good glimpse at him.

This guy was just HUGE! And hanging out near the shore.

Love the camouflage provided by Mother Nature.

The stone wall.

These two shots were taken out by Boca Ciega Bay about an hour AFTER the sun set. Brilliant colors appear.


1 comment:

  1. Wow, Ed. You're outdoing yourself! Awesome pics on this walk. Keep 'em coming!!

    ReplyDelete