So this is my year of walks...

Nothing fancy. It is exactly what it says it is. Over the next year, I want to take a walk every day. For an entire year. Hopefully, along my journey I can discover better health, weight loss, and a sense of direction and purpose in my life. And so my journey begins. On my way to a better me.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Apr 29, 2010

This was a really good walk tonight. #119 and although it was a little warm, there was a nice breeze kickin and everything is in full bloom. Take a look at what my path looks like...

Even as high as fences are, these roses outgrow them. I loved these, they smell great and they look so good.

These purple trees are Jacaranda's I believe. It's funny that these bloom the flowers first, and then get the leaves later.

Leaves or no leaves, this squirrel is perching to take a dinner break. Yes, it was a good walk to day... the sights, the sounds, and the smells. I'm having a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment