So this is my year of walks...

Nothing fancy. It is exactly what it says it is. Over the next year, I want to take a walk every day. For an entire year. Hopefully, along my journey I can discover better health, weight loss, and a sense of direction and purpose in my life. And so my journey begins. On my way to a better me.

Friday, April 16, 2010

Apr 15, 2010

Walk #105 today, and I'm having a good time with this new route. Walking it today with Kristin to see what the distance is, and to see how much time it takes us. As it turns out, the walk is averaging to be about 1.78 miles. Today we did 1.79 in 35 minutes.

Kristin just lowers her head and plows through it. She's a trooper. And she loves the walk too. Nice variety!

From this angle, some of these apartments look like we're in Virginia or in Boston. I'm going to have to start bringing a change of clothes. The weather's turning warmer, and the walks are starting to get a bit sweaty! And the journey continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment