So this is my year of walks...

Nothing fancy. It is exactly what it says it is. Over the next year, I want to take a walk every day. For an entire year. Hopefully, along my journey I can discover better health, weight loss, and a sense of direction and purpose in my life. And so my journey begins. On my way to a better me.

Monday, April 26, 2010

Apr 26, 2010

Today it's walk 116 and I'm back on track with normal walks. Tonight's walk is the long neighborhood route, about 2.6 miles. My feet are sore! LOL

The heavy rains last night turned this little dripping stream into a gushing little mini river.

No bus for me, but it's right on time. Just wanted to share a picture of how the routes look. The buses come pretty close.

Made it to 10k steps today. This is 9300 at 6:12pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment