So this is my year of walks...

Nothing fancy. It is exactly what it says it is. Over the next year, I want to take a walk every day. For an entire year. Hopefully, along my journey I can discover better health, weight loss, and a sense of direction and purpose in my life. And so my journey begins. On my way to a better me.

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Apr 22, 2010

Walk #112 and I'm trying to squeeze it in during a very hectic day. We had to shop for our daughter's 20th birthday present tonight, and that left little time for getting a regular walk in. I had to see my father in the hospital prior to this, and then a quick dinner out @ Los Mariachi's and off we went. We parked at the farthest spot in the lot, and that gave us some space to roam.

Then, we went inside Target, and walked up and down every aisle. This gave us some good distance.

Taking some time out for a little fun, with the Iron Man movie head. Or is it a mask?

The aisles are wide, the air conditioner is on... and the journey continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment