So this is my year of walks...

Nothing fancy. It is exactly what it says it is. Over the next year, I want to take a walk every day. For an entire year. Hopefully, along my journey I can discover better health, weight loss, and a sense of direction and purpose in my life. And so my journey begins. On my way to a better me.

Monday, April 19, 2010

Apr 18, 2010

Walk 108 found me out in the rain on a Sunday morning. After a quick stop to a CVS to pick up an umbrella, I set out to walk the paths of Millennium Park. It was quiet, and peaceful and the rain just continued to fall straight down.

The egrets enjoy a shoreline rest and food finding mission. You can see the rain sparkling in little droplets on the water. It's peaceful.

A couple of birds, more rain, and walking. Always walking.

This is a millennium time capsule. Put in place here in the year 2000, the plaque describes that every 100 years, the capsule should be opened, and new items put in place. A wonderful idea for generations to enjoy as the journey continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment