So this is my year of walks...

Nothing fancy. It is exactly what it says it is. Over the next year, I want to take a walk every day. For an entire year. Hopefully, along my journey I can discover better health, weight loss, and a sense of direction and purpose in my life. And so my journey begins. On my way to a better me.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Apr 1, 2010

Walk 91 is into Morton Plant and up to see my Dad tonight. He's having a better day, and loves when I come by for a visit. There will be a time for longer walks, more intense soul-stepping, but now, a simple walk to see my dad will do the most good.

He loves the fact that he's an "internet star", so I tell him. Dad was good enough to try to fake a smile, but he IS doing much better than previous days.

Mom's always right there by his side, and has been doing full-time nursing duty. Tonight she's by his side again feeding him his pureed chicken, mashed potatoes and carrots. He's eating, and that's a good thing.

Love.
And his journey continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment