So this is my year of walks...

Nothing fancy. It is exactly what it says it is. Over the next year, I want to take a walk every day. For an entire year. Hopefully, along my journey I can discover better health, weight loss, and a sense of direction and purpose in my life. And so my journey begins. On my way to a better me.

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Apr 4, 2010 - Easter

It's Easter Sunday and this is walk 94, today I decided to celebrate Easter with some flowers! The ones you'll see at the Botanical Gardens in Largo, FL. I haven't been here in a long time, but the return trip was worth it.

Winding walkways and plenty of places to stop for a photo op. The lily pads are growing wild and out of control, but they're beautiful.

Peaceful. The sound of a waterfall or fountain just sets the calm for the entire walk.

A beautiful and perfect Bird of Paradise flower. Every flower and plant in the Botanical Garden is labeled and explained. You feel like a botany expert on every stroll.

A morning Easter breakfast gathering. We're all happy at the same time. Rare and amazing. It felt good.

No comments:

Post a Comment