So this is my year of walks...

Nothing fancy. It is exactly what it says it is. Over the next year, I want to take a walk every day. For an entire year. Hopefully, along my journey I can discover better health, weight loss, and a sense of direction and purpose in my life. And so my journey begins. On my way to a better me.

Monday, March 8, 2010

Mar 8, 2010

I really didn't feel like I was going to have a groundbreaking walk tonight. It was all I could do to lug my butt out there, but walk 67 was about 2.8 miles in 45 minutes. That cut about 10 minutes off my normal time. I think it wasn't because I picked up the pace, I just took less frequent breaks. Anyway, it turned out to be pretty productive. It just goes to show you you can plan a walk, but along the way it takes on a life of it's own.

I haven't gotten a full body shot in in a while, so I took the opportunity of standing next to this red mustang to get a shot on the road. I wish, lol.

1 comment: