So this is my year of walks...

Nothing fancy. It is exactly what it says it is. Over the next year, I want to take a walk every day. For an entire year. Hopefully, along my journey I can discover better health, weight loss, and a sense of direction and purpose in my life. And so my journey begins. On my way to a better me.

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Mar 14, 2010

Today I'm out in Longwood, FL at Wekiwa Springs State Park. I came out here with my friend Marty for walk 73! What a beautiful day to take in this wonderful park.

This is Marty! I call her Mardo, she calls me Edzo. We got to hang together this weekend and went to Clapton together then had to get a walk in. I have to thank Marty and Bill for letting me come over and stay. Bill, you're a good man! We're here in front of a natural spring, it's deep and crystal clear. People are swimming in it right now. I'm coming back in the Summer. I have to jump in there!

The view of the spring from the top of the hill. We walked all around here today.

Nature's canopy. Suitable for framing, wouldn't you say?

Thanks Marty for being a part of this. It was special. And the journey continues...






No comments:

Post a Comment