So this is my year of walks...

Nothing fancy. It is exactly what it says it is. Over the next year, I want to take a walk every day. For an entire year. Hopefully, along my journey I can discover better health, weight loss, and a sense of direction and purpose in my life. And so my journey begins. On my way to a better me.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Mar 16, 2007

Tonight is sort of a milestone walk. It's walk 75. I wanted to do something special tonight, and really... with nothing in mind ended up making a nice walk of it. Today I went park to park in a 2.25 mile walk.

So I started off at Seminole Park and Walked to Boca Ciega Millenium Park. This is about halfway through the trip. It's all uphill on the way back.

This is a cool picture. The road forks left and right and there are weeping willow, Spanish Moss trees adorning the entire road.

Seminole is a great place to live. Always celebrating something and they do a great job of showing their pride, and celebration spirit.

This was the first walk with my Pedometer. This walk was dedicated to my High School friend and new coach Berri Helminak Burns. She cares, and this one was for her. Thanks Berri. You got your 78 early too. I'll make my 10,000 steps today too.

No comments:

Post a Comment