So this is my year of walks...

Nothing fancy. It is exactly what it says it is. Over the next year, I want to take a walk every day. For an entire year. Hopefully, along my journey I can discover better health, weight loss, and a sense of direction and purpose in my life. And so my journey begins. On my way to a better me.

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Mar 26, 2010

This was walk 85, and although I'm posting it a day late, I have to tell you that on this walk, the calf muscle was straining big time, so I only put in about a mile. But it was a good walk, I stayed with the program and didn't give up. The calf was in pain, and the journey continued!

I love neighborhood street signs that designate a community. They always seem to class up a neighborhood. This is my old neighborhood around Del Prado and it's a wonderful community, and these signs just add a splash of class to the whole area. Love it.

Along the walk, everything is Spring-green once again. The leaves on the trees are pushing out to look over the cypress fencing and everything wants to grow out and see the sunshine! It makes for a beautiful route.

This had nothing to do with my walk, but such a cool and unusual house I shot a picture of when we were over in South Tampa. I would love to see the inside. This is ultra modern and such an interesting home.

Okay... so I broke the diet for one day. The good news is, I'm back on the bandwagon, the bad news is... GOD are these burgers delicious. Mine had feta cheese and sun-dried tomatoes on it and it was just amazing. If you're ever in Tampa, try Square 1 Burger. You won't regret it.

1 comment: