So this is my year of walks...

Nothing fancy. It is exactly what it says it is. Over the next year, I want to take a walk every day. For an entire year. Hopefully, along my journey I can discover better health, weight loss, and a sense of direction and purpose in my life. And so my journey begins. On my way to a better me.

Friday, March 12, 2010

Mar 12, 2010

Tonight was walk 71, and again I'm in the rain. This walk was the road that takes you up around the north perimiter of Walsingham Park. This is Walsingham Road. 8/10 of a mile uphill, 8/10 coming down. Luckily, the downhilll is on part 2 of the walk. It's a good mile and a half workout.

The park is beautiful, even in the rain.

This is another spooky little brick house set way back off the road just before you get to the park. In black and white it's even more scary. At night... forget it!

Sometimes nature makes the best picture frames!

The road is clear, and the journey continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment