So this is my year of walks...

Nothing fancy. It is exactly what it says it is. Over the next year, I want to take a walk every day. For an entire year. Hopefully, along my journey I can discover better health, weight loss, and a sense of direction and purpose in my life. And so my journey begins. On my way to a better me.

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Mar 13, 2010

Just a beautiful day on the beach today for walk 72. Lots of tourists out here, and a lot of different activity. Kite flying, frisbee throwing...

Surfers hit the waves after two amazing storm days kicked up the surf out in the Gulf.

This just looks funny to me. It appears they're having a conversation of some sort. Probably telling each other jokes.

If I were to order a perfect day, of course I'd have to have a sand sculpture out on the beach. Somebody has talent.

Doesn't the view look inviting? No time to sit and rest though... the journey continues!

1 comment: