So this is my year of walks...

Nothing fancy. It is exactly what it says it is. Over the next year, I want to take a walk every day. For an entire year. Hopefully, along my journey I can discover better health, weight loss, and a sense of direction and purpose in my life. And so my journey begins. On my way to a better me.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Mar 21, 2010

Walking with Melissa today in Morton Plant Hospital. I was so proud of her for coming up to see her Pop Pop. I wanted to make her part of my walking journey, and today she made it. It was a special walk.

You find all sorts of ways to keep yourself entertained when you're in a hospital for more than 12 hours. Here I am walking, and looking at myself walk in the overhead chrome globes. It took about a dozen shots to get this just right.

EJ is chillin' in a window sill outside of ICU because the room was full of other patient's families.

Tonight, the sun set beautifully out over the Boca Ciega bay. Rays of beautiful light streaming from the center. A beautiful sunset.

No comments:

Post a Comment