So this is my year of walks...

Nothing fancy. It is exactly what it says it is. Over the next year, I want to take a walk every day. For an entire year. Hopefully, along my journey I can discover better health, weight loss, and a sense of direction and purpose in my life. And so my journey begins. On my way to a better me.

Monday, March 15, 2010

Mar 15, 2010

Today is walk 74 outside with Kelly and Kristin. We do the double loop at the Carillon Center Park after lunch, and now it takes just 25 minutes. They keep me motivated, and getting in the walk while the sun is shining makes it ten times better. I thank them for keeping the streak alive.

This is why I like walking here. I've seen this view about a dozen times so far this year, and it never gets old.

Suck in the gut Mr. We have a picture taking opportunity here...

The turtles surface to cheer me on. Or maybe they think I have food. Yeah, that's probably it.

Slave driver! You can't see the tazer, but it's there! LOL... and the journey continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment