So this is my year of walks...

Nothing fancy. It is exactly what it says it is. Over the next year, I want to take a walk every day. For an entire year. Hopefully, along my journey I can discover better health, weight loss, and a sense of direction and purpose in my life. And so my journey begins. On my way to a better me.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Feb 4, 2010

This is where I work. This is Bright House Networks. Somwhere up there on the top floor, I'm making the promos to tell you all how good our on-air product is. This is a promo to tell you how cool it is to work there. I've actually been able to incorporate walking into my work day because this building is located across the street from one of the coolest walking parks in town. You'll see why below.
Looking fresh at the start of the walk. Photo credit to Kelly, "waist up" were my only instructions, sorry about the rest!
The two best co-workers and walking partners a guy could ask for. I had to sneak this picture in because the girls are a little camera shy. But they know how to get me out there walking, despite myself.
All the turtles were out today sunning themselves on the shoreline. These guys are just funny how they all line up to get some sun. There has got to be a method to their madness.
This guy was just HOPING for one little step off the boardwalk and we would have been lunch! Had fun today, thanks to the girls for getting me out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment