So this is my year of walks...

Nothing fancy. It is exactly what it says it is. Over the next year, I want to take a walk every day. For an entire year. Hopefully, along my journey I can discover better health, weight loss, and a sense of direction and purpose in my life. And so my journey begins. On my way to a better me.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Feb 10, 2010

Tonight is my 41st walk on a Wednesday night, lottery night. I stopped into the local convenience store and picked up a couple of tickets. Hey! Who knows? It could happen.

Did I mention it was cold? Well, it's 50 tonight and very breezy. I took this picture for my buddy Tom up in Washington D.C. because he's been trapped in his house for about a week in the insane Mid-Atlantic snowstorm of 2010. They're calling it "Snow-mageddon" and it's been pretty crazy up there! Sorry guys, we're busy sweatin' this 50 degree weather.

I haven't been to El Cap in about 3 years. Went there for lunch today and had the talapia sandwich. It used to be grouper, but that's pretty rare and expensive these days. Nevertheless, it was just great!

No comments:

Post a Comment