So this is my year of walks...

Nothing fancy. It is exactly what it says it is. Over the next year, I want to take a walk every day. For an entire year. Hopefully, along my journey I can discover better health, weight loss, and a sense of direction and purpose in my life. And so my journey begins. On my way to a better me.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Feb 23, 2010

Tonight, took a walk with Lindee and we hit the bricks in the neighborhood. It was cooler than it's been the last couple of days, and soon enough we figured out why.

If you look close but off in the distance, you'll see the tail lights of the cars are blurred by the incoming sea fog. This is a unique phenomenon that rolls in around this time of year, and sometimes it causes me to lose my voice. Not tonight! We're in full talkin' mode.

Just another look at the sea fog coming in on Walsingham. The next light down the road will take you right over to the Gulf of Mexico, that's how close we are!

No comments:

Post a Comment