So this is my year of walks...

Nothing fancy. It is exactly what it says it is. Over the next year, I want to take a walk every day. For an entire year. Hopefully, along my journey I can discover better health, weight loss, and a sense of direction and purpose in my life. And so my journey begins. On my way to a better me.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Feb 14, 2010

Crest Lake Park is probably a place I never would have visited had I not been into walking, and wanted to meet my friend Zoltan and his son PJ for a walk today. The park is beautiful, and it's right on Gulf to Bay in Clearwater, but probably remains unnoticed by the people traveling to and from the beach. It's worth a stop.

Zoltan came down from Chicago, and we hung out and talked about things, and enjoyed watching his 4 1/2 year old son climb on everything that doesn't move.

P.J. takes some time out for a much need drink. This is a water moustache captured on film. Cute kid!

One of the strangest things I ever saw was how these birds managed to sit atop these little mini trees in the water.
Zoltan and PJ. A great father-son walk in the park.

No comments:

Post a Comment