So this is my year of walks...

Nothing fancy. It is exactly what it says it is. Over the next year, I want to take a walk every day. For an entire year. Hopefully, along my journey I can discover better health, weight loss, and a sense of direction and purpose in my life. And so my journey begins. On my way to a better me.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Feb 17, 2010

The cool thing about twilight walks is that there's just enough light to play around with on your photo shoots. You can make it look dark and spooky...

I thought this tree looked a little more menacing than it came out on camera. This tree is almost entirely dead, they had trimmed it all up today, but this huge remaining trunk is riddled with rot, and will probably have to come down soon.

This is looking west on a twilight walk. Love it when there's purple in the twilight sky.

I tried a little photo experiment here by using the timelapse thing. The problem was there was only one car that passed and that explains the red tracer line on the right of the picture. Now that I know it works though, I'm gonna play around a little more with it. That is, if I can sit still long enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment