So this is my year of walks...

Nothing fancy. It is exactly what it says it is. Over the next year, I want to take a walk every day. For an entire year. Hopefully, along my journey I can discover better health, weight loss, and a sense of direction and purpose in my life. And so my journey begins. On my way to a better me.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Feb 11, 2010

This is my 42nd walk. Today I went over to the Carillon park to get my walk in before the evening. EJ is playing in a concert tonight, and I've about had enough of the dark. I did the two rounds instead of the one, so I got in a good, complete walk.

Posing cool. Yeah right, should have moved that trash can. Darn!
I love this tower! It rang when I was walking today. Striking 4 o'clock. It has that big bell sound and rang out something similiar to the NBC theme.
Like a sheet of glass! That tower casts a magnificent mirror image in the lake. I can't get enough of this icon!

No comments:

Post a Comment