So this is my year of walks...

Nothing fancy. It is exactly what it says it is. Over the next year, I want to take a walk every day. For an entire year. Hopefully, along my journey I can discover better health, weight loss, and a sense of direction and purpose in my life. And so my journey begins. On my way to a better me.

Friday, February 12, 2010

Feb 12, 2010

Walk 43 today happened in the neighborhood. I took the day off and my car is in for new tires and an oil change, so this is what I did on my day off. Turned out to be a pretty good walk, I put in a full hour and logged about 3-plus miles today. It was windy, cold and a bit rainy by the time the walk was over, but good to see some new sites around the neighborhood.

This is just a little runoff creek, but from the bridge above, it looks and sounds like a little waterfall. If you use your imagination... it can be a REAL waterfall. It made nice slooshy sounds.

Where will you walk when the sidewalk stops?

Nobody on the golf course today. It is dreary out there.

Think I'll stop in for a round. Oops... forgot my clubs! LOL... it was a good walk today.

No comments:

Post a Comment