So this is my year of walks...

Nothing fancy. It is exactly what it says it is. Over the next year, I want to take a walk every day. For an entire year. Hopefully, along my journey I can discover better health, weight loss, and a sense of direction and purpose in my life. And so my journey begins. On my way to a better me.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

May 18, 2010

For the past few days, I felt that I've been using this leg thing as an excuse to take less-than-desirable walks. I think I went into a little slump. So today I wanted to make the effort to pick up and get back out there, so I returned to my roots. I took the exact walk today that I took on January 1st. But now this is walk 138, and I can definitely report more strength, if not more speed.

Having a little fun with the cemetery sign. Nope, not ready for the eternal dirt nap just yet.

Look what just opened up in the neighborhood. This is new since I started working. LOL... must be a healthy place.

Always the squirrels are there to greet me. I love these guys, they're like nature's comedians.

No comments:

Post a Comment