So this is my year of walks...

Nothing fancy. It is exactly what it says it is. Over the next year, I want to take a walk every day. For an entire year. Hopefully, along my journey I can discover better health, weight loss, and a sense of direction and purpose in my life. And so my journey begins. On my way to a better me.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

May 5, 2010

It seems I can't resist temptation wherever I go. Here I am out on walk 125, and I run into this hot dog out on the sidewalk. Who leave a perfectly good, un-eaten hot dog out on the street? It was tempting, until the ants discovered it shortly after.

Tonight I incorporated a little jog into the walk, not much, but it works up the heartbeat and the heat. Here I am panting for a little breath...

Love the flowers around the bottom of this mailbox. Spring is in full bloom!

And the Jacaranda trees are screaming out with color! These fragrant floral trees could be my favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment