So this is my year of walks...

Nothing fancy. It is exactly what it says it is. Over the next year, I want to take a walk every day. For an entire year. Hopefully, along my journey I can discover better health, weight loss, and a sense of direction and purpose in my life. And so my journey begins. On my way to a better me.

Friday, May 14, 2010

May 14, 2010

Walk 134 today was comprised of a bunch of little walks. At 2:20pm I walked up to the roof of BRIGHT HOUSE and watched the space shuttle take off. This is Virginia Johnson, cool chick and wonderful friend. She's a crack up and I adore her dearly. She always makes me smile.

At lunchtime, I walked into this diner... this amazing landmark called Coney Island Grill in St. Pete. If you don't think it's the real deal, walk in with me and check it out.

Vintage bar stools, countertops, booths and even the appliances. They make a great hamburger and chili dog, and yes... diet be damned, I had them both. WITH a chocolate shake. Back on the bandwagon tomorrow.

A walk tonight around the band banquet for seniors in the Seminole Warhawk marching band. This is the band photo on display. See if you can find EJ.

This is EJ and his friends hamming it up during the sophomore awards presentation at the banquet. I love him so much and am really proud to be his dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment