So this is my year of walks...

Nothing fancy. It is exactly what it says it is. Over the next year, I want to take a walk every day. For an entire year. Hopefully, along my journey I can discover better health, weight loss, and a sense of direction and purpose in my life. And so my journey begins. On my way to a better me.

Monday, May 17, 2010

May 17, 2010

Walk 137 tonight just around the rehab house. Coming tonight to see Dad. He's been a little cranky, and well... I know how that is.

This guy made me laugh! He was just peering around the corner and checking me out.

Trees fascinate me. I have walked by this one dozens of times, but tonight for the first time I looked up and really noticed this one. That branch jutting out must weigh a half a TON. It got me to thinking how much danger is really above us if we think about it, but also, what a magician God must be to pull off such a delicate balance act.

No comments:

Post a Comment