So this is my year of walks...

Nothing fancy. It is exactly what it says it is. Over the next year, I want to take a walk every day. For an entire year. Hopefully, along my journey I can discover better health, weight loss, and a sense of direction and purpose in my life. And so my journey begins. On my way to a better me.

Saturday, May 8, 2010

May 8, 2010

Walking today out on Dunedin Causeway. When I headed out to the drawbridge, I got caught between the gate and the bridge. The harbor master came out of his booth and told me to clear the bridge. LOL.. I wanted to get as close as I could.

The rich don't walk.... they glide.
My buddy Steve Weitekamp can still parasail. Damn, when did I get so old?

Christopher sails a mean sailcat!

A dinner with Tom. Taken across the street from Philthy Phil's. Then it was off to cajun bayou for dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment