So this is my year of walks...

Nothing fancy. It is exactly what it says it is. Over the next year, I want to take a walk every day. For an entire year. Hopefully, along my journey I can discover better health, weight loss, and a sense of direction and purpose in my life. And so my journey begins. On my way to a better me.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

May 6th, 2010

This is the Madonna Ptak Rehab Center. This is where Dad is trying to get better. It's a beautiful facility surrounded by a lot of nature. If you have to go through this sort of physical therapy, this is a nice place to do it.

This is a walk by night. It's so much cooler than in the day time. The darkness makes me look even MORE scary! LOL
Nothing is cooler than architectural photography at night. The illuminated angles and structures look amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment