So this is my year of walks...

Nothing fancy. It is exactly what it says it is. Over the next year, I want to take a walk every day. For an entire year. Hopefully, along my journey I can discover better health, weight loss, and a sense of direction and purpose in my life. And so my journey begins. On my way to a better me.

Monday, October 4, 2010

October 4, 2010

Walk 277 is out on the boardwalk of Carillon, and today it started to feel like Fall. A little less hot, the sun at a different angle, and a little less humid also. Today is a nice day.

Letting the grey in!

Always with the girls! Kelly and Kristin, love your company!

This gator apparently loved just hanging out in the sunshine too. It was a day like that for all the animals...

I never knew turtles "stretched" their limbs and sunned themselves. But this one sure put THAT rumor to rest. Good day, but I feel like crap. Got the head congestion, chest wheezing and I have to go to the clinic for some good drugs tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment