So this is my year of walks...

Nothing fancy. It is exactly what it says it is. Over the next year, I want to take a walk every day. For an entire year. Hopefully, along my journey I can discover better health, weight loss, and a sense of direction and purpose in my life. And so my journey begins. On my way to a better me.

Saturday, October 16, 2010

October 14, 2010

Tonight is walk 287, and this is a special walk. After dinner with my friend Nancy at Chattaway's, we headed across the street to walk here, in Bartlett Park.

This is Nancy. She's a great girl. Met her at her shop Books at Park Place. We share a passion for books and she's a lot of fun!

We found it odd that anyone would want to "molest" alligators. Never thought they'd need a sign for that. After reading this sign, we wanted to find those alligators seeking molestation.

While posing for the walk-shot, apparently Nancy was on the lookout for alligators (seeking molestation?) LOL...

This is sunset at Bartlett Park. A pretty night. Good dinner. Better company... the journey continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment