So this is my year of walks...

Nothing fancy. It is exactly what it says it is. Over the next year, I want to take a walk every day. For an entire year. Hopefully, along my journey I can discover better health, weight loss, and a sense of direction and purpose in my life. And so my journey begins. On my way to a better me.

Sunday, October 10, 2010

October 10, 2010

Great day for walking and picture taking today. It's 10-10-10 today, and this is walk #283. This is an old building up in Clearwater, on Fort Harrison in the hood, and I just loved the design and the art on this. Melissa and I just HAD to stop to take pictures.

A little farther up the road is Eddie's restaurant and bar. They have their own promotional monster truck, and of course, Melissa just LOVED posing next to that.

So it's finally time for today's walk. It's later in the afternoon and I head out to Indian Rocks Beach and walk along the intercoastal an on the Gulf side.

Sunny and warm... STILL...

And the journey continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment