So this is my year of walks...

Nothing fancy. It is exactly what it says it is. Over the next year, I want to take a walk every day. For an entire year. Hopefully, along my journey I can discover better health, weight loss, and a sense of direction and purpose in my life. And so my journey begins. On my way to a better me.

Friday, October 1, 2010

October 1, 2010

Walk #274 with Kelly @ the Carillon park along the Carillon boardwalk.

Pretty neat egret shot... no egrets taking this picture! LOL... that's a joke, get it?


Here's your sign! Beautiful Fall "ish" type day out there that got better with time. This lady tried to take me and Kelly's picture and just made a TERRIBLE mess out of things, holding the camera backwards, and upside down.... she was a mess. So I put set the camera down, put it on a timer... and look what we get...

Voila! This was right after the woman had a complete photographic meltdown, Kelly and Me are still in our laughing mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment