So this is my year of walks...

Nothing fancy. It is exactly what it says it is. Over the next year, I want to take a walk every day. For an entire year. Hopefully, along my journey I can discover better health, weight loss, and a sense of direction and purpose in my life. And so my journey begins. On my way to a better me.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

October 11, 2010

Tonight, it's just a short walk for 284. Around the parking lot of Dad's nursing home. This ambulance was a transport for a returning patient. Nobody was harmed in the making of this photo. Dad was extremely agitated tonight. A little delusional about where he was and what time of day it was. It's funny, we're reversing parent-children roles a little too often these days. Dad apologized by saying "I'm sorry you yelled at me". Still brilliance in that mind of his. Made me laugh.

I was going for the "spectre in the trees" look. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment