So this is my year of walks...

Nothing fancy. It is exactly what it says it is. Over the next year, I want to take a walk every day. For an entire year. Hopefully, along my journey I can discover better health, weight loss, and a sense of direction and purpose in my life. And so my journey begins. On my way to a better me.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

October 20, 2010

Tonight I walked with Melissa for walk #293 and we took a walk through the neighborhood and up to the Subway shop where she'll start work tomorrow. I love the fact that we're bonding again.
They trimmed my big scary tree down the street!

Heyyyy! Whaddyagonna do?

Melissa at her Subway shop, where she'll begin work tomorrow. Good luck Melly, now go inside and get your shirt, cap and apron.

The right angle can make this palm tree look like a huge pineapple.

No comments:

Post a Comment