So this is my year of walks...

Nothing fancy. It is exactly what it says it is. Over the next year, I want to take a walk every day. For an entire year. Hopefully, along my journey I can discover better health, weight loss, and a sense of direction and purpose in my life. And so my journey begins. On my way to a better me.

Sunday, October 3, 2010

October 3, 2010

Walk 276 - It's Sunday morning and Melissa and I went to breakfast and then for a walk on the beach. She's in a real good place now, and I love spending time with her. She's a wonderful daughter, and is just a ball of pleasant energy. We'll get her on her own journey someday soon. For now, I'm so happy to have her along on mine.

She loves the beach. Squints in the sun, and runs when the "cold" water in the Gulf rushes up over her feet. She's enjoying herself, and that makes me happy.

The Gulf is full of boats today heading North to Clearwater to get prime spots to watch the boat races.

Melly's a Florida girl for sure.

Funny parking posts across the street from PJ's Oyster Bar in Indian Rocks Beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment