So this is my year of walks...

Nothing fancy. It is exactly what it says it is. Over the next year, I want to take a walk every day. For an entire year. Hopefully, along my journey I can discover better health, weight loss, and a sense of direction and purpose in my life. And so my journey begins. On my way to a better me.

Sunday, October 17, 2010

October 17, 2010

Melly and me on walk 290 tonight up in Palm Harbor along Shore Drive. A beautiful night and lots of weird things happened, from finding an ugly kitty, to watching thousands of birds migrate out to a tiny island out in the intercoastal.

That's the island out there where thousands of black birds head out to spend the night.

Melly climbs one of those crazy oaks.

Look at this twisted black tree. It just looks evil.

Melly tresspassing... because she can.

A walk along Shore Drive gave us a view of how the other half lives. These houses are obnoxious in their majesty. And the journey continues... 10 walk to 300!

No comments:

Post a Comment